Allergy symptoms can range from the merely disruptive to the potentially fatal. With the right knowledge and medical care, you can live a safe and healthy life. Explore allergy detection and treatment by visiting the following websites:
- Epinephrine injection is the fastest, most effective treatment for anaphylactic shock. You can get more information about the use of this drug to treat life-threatening allergies on the official website of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology.
- Are you curious to find out how allergists diagnose allergies ? Find out in this article on ACAAI.org.
- Check out these tips to remember about anaphylaxis, including common symptoms and causes of anaphylactic shock, on AAAAI.org.
- If over-the-counter medication isn’t addressing your allergy symptoms, other treatments may be needed. ACAAI.org presents an overview of allergy treatment on this webpage.
- Many seasonal allergies can significantly impact your quality of life. You can read more in this excellent article from AAAAI.org.
Get the gold-standard allergy and asthma treatment you need for a healthy, active, and enjoyable life at Allergy & Asthma SpecialistsSM. Our allergists and immunologists have more than 145 combined years of experience to bring you state-of-the-art medical care. Visit our website to learn more about allergies, asthma, and your treatment options, or call 1(800)86-COUGH with your questions.